Full Steam Carpet Cleaning
Full steam carpet cleaning has become a trusted procedure in carpet cleaning for thousands of households. Full steam cleaning process is widely used to deliver a deeper, longer-lasting carpet cleaning combined with a green-certified solution that is all natural and safe for your kids and pets. This means you get a clean that is healthier for you, your family and your home!
Proven Carpet Cleaning Technique
Using a soap based cleaning method is not popular now. You can enjoy a combination of extra hot water
and an emulsifier. The high temperature is a big plus. It means that bacteria and other harmful elements are completely broken down at the very root of the fibers. Don’t worry! The powerful vacuums are specially used at the end of the cleaning to remove the remaining particles. Want to know more about the hot steam cleaning advantages? Here it is – steam cleaning method usually uses less water than others and so, any potential water damage to your carpet is removed. What’s more, it will dry quicker too!
Full steam carpet cleaning is very popular to use not only for your home but also for commercial and business structures. Rug cleaning is available with the help of steam. Regular vacuuming
and biannual carpet cleaning are recommended in order to ensure that your carpet is as contaminant free as possible. But regular cleaning cannot help you to the full! You need professional help from time to time to be sure that your carpets are safe and absolutely clean now.
Steam Cleaning Makes Your Carpet:
- DRIER –The full steam carpet cleaning is a cleaning process that uses 80% less water than a typical steam cleaning. That is why the carpets dry within hours, not days. It’s very comfortable! You and your family are able to enjoy your soft carpets soon.
- CLEANER – Of course, steam takes washing reagents deep into the carpet fibers. It also lifts the dirt from deep to clean it away with the help of your powerful extraction equipment after that. Of course, much depends on what chemicals you use or don’t use. If your carpet is not dirty, hot steam is enough to make it cleaner.
- HEALTHIER – Full steam carpet cleaning method supposes using less water, which means there is less risk of mold and mildew growth under your carpet. By the way, mold is always a cause of excessive water used by most steam cleaners. By the way, hot temperature easily removes 98% of common allergens in your carpets and upholstery, and when a sanitizer is added, 89% of bacteria are removed for your indoor air.
Sanitation and Deodorization
Sanitize and deodorize is recommended to reduce allergens. Does someone in your home suffer from allergies or asthma so you are concerned about allergens and air quality? Do you have children who love to roll around and play on the carpet so you are worried about bacteria? Carpets are big and soft filters, absorbing and collecting common allergens and germs. Thus, it must be well-cleaned to remain most effective at trapping particles as they settle from the air. And when a sanitizer is added to you standard cleaning procedure, 89% of the bacteria in the air and 82.3% of the bacteria from carpets was removed. The carpet is clean and the air quality is better too.
What is the Difference Between Carpet Dry Cleaning and Steam Cleaning?
Of course, both systems of carpet cleaning
lead to the greatest results but the main difference is the amount of water used in the cleaning process and effectiveness. Ultimately, the results achieved by both carpet cleaning systems depend more on the technician, the chemicals and the equipment than the system used.
So what is the difference between carpet dry cleaning and steam cleaning and which is better?
Carpet Dry Cleaning
With carpet dry cleaning, the carpets are firstly pre-vacuumed to remove the dry soil. A pre-vacuum should be performed before cleaning. The carpet is then treated with a carpet dry cleaning solution, which is a combination of dry cleaning solvents carried in water. The carpet dry cleaning solution breaks down the oily residue in the carpet which holds the dirt to the carpet fibers so that the soils and stains can be easily removed. The rotary machine is used. The pads of a machine are spinning around on the carpet at high speed and the dirt is released from the carpet on the pads, and the pads are continually changed in the cleaning process.
- How it works – Carpet dry cleaning leaves the carpet walk-on dry. This is true, the carpet is usually totally dry in an hour or two. The carpet dry cleaning solutions are the most important part of the dry cleaning process. Effective dry cleaning solutions will remove more stains than other cleaning processes and deliver excellent results. There are special solutions for different types of carpets. They restore the natural chemical balance in the carpet to give the carpet back its natural brightness.
Carpet Steam Cleaning
Steam cleaning, or hot water extraction cleaning, works by injecting hot water into carpet under high pressure and extracting the water out. When the water is extracted, the dirt and soiling will be extracted with the water to clean the carpet. Effective steam cleaners needs pre-treat measures to remove stains before cleaning with the help of special cleaning agents.
- How it Works – Steam cleaning can achieve excellent results if the technician performing the cleaning uses effective cleaning pre-sprays, agitates the carpet and takes the time to extract as much water as possible from the carpet. Of course, steam cleaning can leave the carpet wet. It depends on the amount of water you use. It will usually take 4 to 24 hours for the carpet to be totally dry. In some cases it can take days to dry, if you used full steam cleaning machine ineffectively.
Full steam carpet cleaning can be very effective as much as other cleaning methods and techniques, offered to you by professional carpet cleaners